You have a proven business model, a steady stream of clients and leads and you know what works to get results! To everyone else it looks like you’re rocking it. On the inside though, you don’t feel like you’re moving fast enough, despite working hard.
It doesn’t have to be this hard. We are here to help! When you can’t possibly oversee and support your team on your own anymore you hire a second-in-command.
You want to be able to start automating the repeatable tasks in your business that are necessary to maintain growth. You need an OBM to set up systems and manage your VA’s, developers, social media manager, PR team, and more so that you can remain focused on the tasks only YOU can do for your business.
Having the right virtual team on your side and an OBM to systematize, automate, and supervise your team’s day-to-day tasks is invaluable. It’s what keeps your business afloat and allows you to feel supported.
Here’s an example of what our Leverage clients get support with:
- Build and update websites so your message is clear and on brand
- Accelerate marketing strategies
- Set up and manage editorial calendars
- Manage ongoing activities such as: newsletters and blog posts
- List building activities, webinars and teleseminars
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Product and program development
- Build membership websites for you coaching programs
- Build or convert a recurring course/program to Evergreen
- Product and program launch management
- Assess current automation strategies and put as much as possible on auto-pilot
- Evaluate current funnels and enhance where possible
- Create systems for tasks in your business that are ready to be delegated
- Team management, allows you to focus solely on creating top-quality content and strategy
- Strategy calls weekly to make sure we are on task and looking forward at all times
We’ll review your systems & team, take inventory of all the platforms you’re utilizing, discuss your current marketing strategy and in addition to weekly strategy calls we will outline the first 90 days to include:
- Client intake and system analysis. Learn about the business, everything that is going on and where it lives.
- Put out immediate “fires”. You are reaching out for a reason so we want to take those immediate fires off your plate.
- Get an assessment of the team (if you have one). It’s helpful to get an idea of where they are personally and what they feel could help us as whole. How they work and what they could use support on to be able to do their part more efficiently.
- Set up a virtual office if not already in place and start processing everything there.
- Take the lead on the next 90 day projects (ie: next month’s teleclass or webinar).
- Lay out all project, marketing and promotional plans (timeline and delegation).
- Get metrics set up for proper tracking, so we know what works and what needs improvement.
- Generate a budget based on past invoices and job descriptions (this is where we can see if we need to add or release team members and other support as well as programs not being utilized).
- Close out all projects. Anything dangling on the team or that needs to be wrapped up, we’ll get it done so we can move forward.
- Create a job description for everyone on the team, allows everyone to be on the same page and know exactly what they are accountable for.
It’s time to get out of your own way and put the people and systems in place to get the leverage and growth you want and need. Get started by signing up for a strategy call to see if we’re a good fit!