The official definition of an Online Business Manager (OBM) is: A virtual based support professional who manages the day-to-day activities of online based businesses, including the management of projects, operations and team members. However, I like to look at the role from a bit of a different angle… as an Online Business Manager my success is tied to my client’s success.
- I have been a Certified Online Business Manager since 2012.
- I oversee all daily operations from project management and team management to business systems and metrics.
- Always on the cutting edge in the internet world, I place great value in further educating myself to benefit my clients.
- I partner with my clients to create profitable, sustainable online businesses.
- Strengths Finder results: Futuristic, Harmony, Focus, Adaptability, Learner